General Studies Paper I 2021 is a thoroughly updated and comprehensive study material with a dedicated focus on the latest syllabus prescribed by the UPSC for Preliminary Examination. This revised annual edition employs coverage of the contemporary issues and developments. There are four main attributes to this edition viz. excellent quality, updated data, questions based on structured analysis and emerging trends, and redesigned content presentation. There is a profound change in the nature of questions and questioning techniques, and due stress has been laid on analytical aspects by correlating core concepts with the events at global and national level. This edition has undergone immense structural changes, making the content more precise and examination centric by weeding out redundant information. The 2021 edition is a one-stop solution for the aspirants to begin preparation for the Civil Services Examination.
• Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus of UPSC and State Public Service Examinations, as per the latest pattern
• New: Content presentation in the form of mind maps, flow charts, tables and bulleted points for easy retention
• Facts linked with static concepts to enhance deeper analysis of previous year’s questions with repository of practice sessions designed and developed on emerging trends
• Content development by the best-in-class authors, experienced subject experts and renowned academicians
• Reliable recipe for success with a galaxy of questions at the end of each section with answers examination
• New: Covers latest topics like COVID-19, pediatric multi-system inflammatory syndrome, nuclear waste, vaping epidemic, multi-drug resistance and much more
New: Content creation for Polity and Governance, along with thoroughly revised rest of the sections